Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Late Valentine's Day

Hope everybody had a good day yesterday.
Ours was quiet.
It usually is these days.
I went to the grocery store and bought a lovely bouquet of flowers. The roses were $29.00 a bunch, so I went with the tulips. Bright, red, spring tulips to brighten up our kitchen and celebrate Valentine's Day. I also bought us some Lindt chocolates - for a treat.
Hubby has long since stopped being frustrated that he can't get out to buy our Valentine's treats. I'm just happy that he can still enjoy them.

My daughter and her husband spent the day in the Emergency Ward of the Childrens' Hospital with their young baby (the one who just celebrated her first birthday). She's still having trouble with her G.I. system. Not a fun way to spend Valentine's Day.

My newborn grandson (now close to 2 months) has done well after his surgery to correct pyloric stenosis. He's eating well and gaining weight.
At least there's some good news to balance out the stress.

No comments: